Here’s a summary from the Meet-Up at Rogers State University.
Welcome and Introductions
Identify barriers that attribute to lower students outcomes in online courses vs on-ground courses
Discussion – Tools of Engagement in online courses
- Advanced use of multimedia in forum/discussions
- Peer Review/Collaboration – Embedded tools to promote collaboration
- Pitfalls using engagement tools
- Incorporation of forums in Advanced Math Courses
- Discussion – Accessibility
- New standards are now being finalized and approved by WCAG 2.0
- HLC CRAC- Guidelines specific to Guideline 6, 8, and 9
- HLC – Criteria for evaluating online courses/programs
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.