Events and Learning
- This event has passed.
OK OER Summit
Hosted by the Online Consortium of Oklahoma (OCO) and the Council for Online Learning Excellence (COLE).
Join us for an interactive, one-day virtual summit to discuss OK Higher Ed’s most pressing opportunities surrounding Open Educational Resources (OER). Highlights include discipline area breakout discussions and an unveiling of the new Pressbooks OER development system available to Online Consortium of Oklahoma (OCO) member institutions.
- 9-9:50 a.m. – Who, What, and Why (OER 101)
- 9:50-10 a.m. – Mindfulness Activity
- 10-10:50 a.m. – How (Open Ed & Creative Commons Licensing)
- 11 a.m.-1:00 p.m. – Break for Lunch
- 1-1:50 p.m. – Where, When (Creating and Implementing OER)
- 1:50-2 p.m. – Mindfulness Activity
- 2-3 p.m. – Voices from the Field (Discipline Area Breakout Discussions)
Questions or Need to Request Accommodations?
Contact Brad Griffith at email@example.com no later than noon, Friday, October 23.