Welcome to Week 2 of the Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit
This week we kick off the live online sessions for the Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit. Here’s what is coming up!
- 4/10/17 – 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CST; Building Capacity Through Collaboration: The State of Online Education in Oklahoma with Bucky Dodd (UCO) and Kyle Foster (OSRHE)
- 4/11/17 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CST; Lessons Learned From a Two Week Online Intersession Course with Chris Austin (Oklahoma Christian)
- 4/12/17 – 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST; The Objectives of Learning Objectives with Dana J. Lindon-Burgett (Rose State College)
- 4/13/17 – Noon – 1:00 p.m. CST; Open Educational Resources in Oklahoma with Jen Waller (OU) and Cinthya Ippoliti (OSU)
- 4/14/17 – 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CST; The Pedagogy of Web Domains: Creating a Culture For the Independent Web with Adam Croom (OU)
Register for the two in-person meet ups scheduled this week:
- April 11, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- April 13, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; University of Central Oklahoma
Bucky Dodd, Ph.D.
Center for eLearning and Connected Environments
Institute for Learning Environment Design
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3592 | email@example.com
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.