April 9, 2017
Welcome to Week 2 of the Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit
This week we kick off the live online sessions for the Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit. Here’s what is coming up!
- 4/10/17 – 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. CST; Building Capacity Through Collaboration: The State of Online Education in Oklahoma with Bucky Dodd (UCO) and Kyle Foster (OSRHE)
- 4/11/17 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. CST; Lessons Learned From a Two Week Online Intersession Course with Chris Austin (Oklahoma Christian)
- 4/12/17 – 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST; The Objectives of Learning Objectives with Dana J. Lindon-Burgett (Rose State College)
- 4/13/17 – Noon – 1:00 p.m. CST; Open Educational Resources in Oklahoma with Jen Waller (OU) and Cinthya Ippoliti (OSU)
- 4/14/17 – 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. CST; The Pedagogy of Web Domains: Creating a Culture For the Independent Web with Adam Croom (OU)
Register for the two in-person meet ups scheduled this week:
- April 11, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- April 13, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; University of Central Oklahoma
Be sure to join the Facebook Group for the latest teaching information on the summit and connect with other educators from across Oklahoma.
Bucky Dodd, Ph.D.
Center for eLearning and Connected Environments
Institute for Learning Environment Design
University of Central Oklahoma
405.974.3592 | firstname.lastname@example.org