The Oklahoma Council for Online Learning Excellence (COLE) invites you to discover ground-breaking ideas, research and best practices in online education at the 2023 Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit, to be held Thursday, April 20 via Zoom Events and Friday, April 21 in-person at Rose State College with some streaming sessions available.
The priority deadline for the call for proposals is Monday, February 27. Proposals submitted after the priority deadline will be shared with the committee until the event program is finalized.
The 2023 theme is BOLD Future – Building Opportunities for Learning & Discovery, with tracks including:
- Collaboration and Engagement
- Assessing Learner Success
- Innovation Best Practices
- Support Through Technology
- Register for Virtual OKLIS (Free)
- Register for In-Person OKLIS ($33 until April 14; $43 after April 14)
- Check-in and Breakfast from 8:00-9:00 am
- Sessions (Lunch included) from 9:00 am-3:00 pm
The deadline to register for the in-person event is April 19, 2023. Credit cards and purchase orders are accepted. Photos and videos may be taken at the in-person event and used in future promotional materials.