The Council for Online Learning Excellence (COLE) is pleased to announce a call for nominations for the 2023 Oklahoma Online Excellence Awards. Nominations will be accepted until January 31, 2023 and this year, the award categories available include:
- Individual Leadership
- Team Leadership
- Open Education Impact – New for 2023!
Nominations will be evaluated by a committee of online learning professionals from COLE and the Online Consortium of Oklahoma (OCO).
Award winners will receive numerous accolades, including:
- Letter from the Chancellor
- Profile on the Online Excellence Awards webpage
- Physical award plaque
- Digital badge award issued through Credly
- Showcase session at the 2023 Oklahoma Learning Innovations Summit
For more information and to submit a nomination, visit the Online Excellence Awards webpage here at OCOlearnOK.org. Questions and award documentation may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.